Shenzhen University plans to recruit faculty members in2022.The first round of recruitment will be open until December5,2021, and the positions not yet filled will be open in the second round. The relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
I.Positions and Benefits
Interested parties are invited to refer to theShenzhen UniversityFacultyRecruitment Plan 2022for current openings(see Attachment1, hereinafter referred to as the“Plan”).
Teachers recruited this year will be subject to the tenure track, and some positions will be subject to the management system of full-time academic faculty.Applicants should be under35 years old. The age requirements will be appropriately relaxed for urgently-needed talents and applicants with particularly outstanding qualifications. Qualified candidates may be considered for appointment as Associate Professor or Full Professor.
Remuneration for tenure-track faculty is as follows:
1.Successful candidates will enjoy a competitive annual salary and research start-up funds based on their experience and performance. Particularly excellent candidates can join the SZU talent program and enjoy corresponding remuneration according to the University’s policies.
2.Successful candidatesof specially appointed positions in the“Pengcheng Peacock Project”of Shenzhen University will enjoy position-related benefits.
3. Housing policy: Successful candidates can apply for renting University-owned apartments on campus with a preferential rent. Candidates who meet the requirements can enjoy Shenzhen’s talent housing policy according to the final announcement of the Shenzhen government.
4. Education support: The SZU Affiliated Education Group has three kindergartens, four primary schools and four secondary schools,providinghigh-quality education services for the children of faculty and staff.
5. Health care: SZU has two affiliated hospitals directly under the University: SZU General Hospital and SZUHuananHospital, both of which are First-Class Hospital at GradeIII, providing quality medical services for faculty and staff.
6.Other benefits: A special fund for sports is provided, and sports facilities on campus are free of charge.Faculty and staff will also enjoy the annual health checkup andmeal subsidies.
二、應聘者條件及要求II. Qualifications and requirements
1. Applicants should have the qualifications stipulated in this announcement and the Plan.
2. Applicants should have an academic background in related disciplines as specified in the Plan and have obtained the level of education in the required major as stipulated in the Plan.
3. Only the age and work experience up to the date ofDecember31,2021 will be considered for the application.
4.Postdoctoral and full-time researchers from SZU are preferred if the candidate is of the same level.
1.Applications are open tillDecember5, 2021.
2. Applicants should use thee-Recruitment system of Shenzhen University athttp://zp.szu.edu.cn/for application submission(it is recommended to use360 browser speed modeor Google browser). The steps are as follows:
?Create a user account with your email. You will receive a system-generated email after your registration. Click the activation link in the email to activate your account.
?Click “Apply” for the position that you wish to apply andcreate your profile.
?Click “Submit”tocomplete the application.
Each applicant can apply for up to three positions. Applicants can refer toFaculty and Staff Recruitment System User Instruction Manual (Attachment2)for further information on the online application procedures.
Foreign applicants can send their C.V., positions that they wish to apply, and contact information to the Human Resources Department email@example.com.
The interview panel of each unit will comprehensively review the applicant’s academic background, work experience, academic achievements and development potential to shortlist candidates for interview. After the shortlisted candidate list is reviewed and approved by the SZU faculty personnel committee, each unit will organize the interview. The interview will examine candidates’overall qualities including academic level, research ability and teaching ability.Each unit will notify the candidates of their interview date/time/location.Candidates can view contact information for each unit in the e-Recruitment system.
Applicants should submit the following documents for review at the interview:
(2) ID card (original copy for verification and one copy for submission).
(3) Academic and degree certificates (original copy for verification and one copy for submission. Domestic graduates who have not yet obtained the diploma should provide the recommendation form, the original transcript and the original copy of the academic and degree certificates of the last obtained degree. Applicants from the overseas should provide certificates certified by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. Applicants who have not yet obtained the certification should provide documents including the transcript, a certificate specifying his/her academic status and graduation time issued by the applicant’s institutions).
(4) Proof of performance materials in teaching and research in the past five years (including but not limited to programs, patents, articles, works, awards, technology transfer and transformation of technological achievements).
(5) Professional and technical qualification certificates if any;
(6) Other supporting documents to the position.
(7) Documents on other awards and work experience (optional).
V. Recruitment results and announcement
Each unit submits a list of qualified candidates to the University after the interview. The faculty personnel committee will deliberate and determine the candidates to be hired. After the approval from the University, the successful candidates will be announced on the University’s recruitment website for comments for7 days.
If no complaints about the successful candidates are received or the complaintsare unfounded or do not affect the employment after verification, the employment procedures will becompletedwithin one yearafter the announcement. Candidates who fail to report to the University on time will be deemed as a waiver of the employment and will not be accepted.
For inquiries, please contact thehumanresources department via telephone at0755-26534449.